Pleasant Valley Recreation & Park District offers great indoor and outdoor facilities to meet your every need. If you are looking to host a picnic or party for your friends or looking for a place to host your next corporate meeting, let Pleasant Valley Recreation and Park District provide you with a great space that meets your needs.
- To begin the reservation process you will need to decide on:
- Event type
- Maximum # of attendance
- If you will have alcohol
- If you will have any vendors
- Table/chair layout if indoors
2. Review our website for information on which of our facilities or parks will match your needs. Visit the locations in person to help you make your choice.
3. Fill out the appropriate application forms:
4. A reservationist will review your application and discuss with you or contact you regarding payment and insurance information.
If you need assistance with any part of the Reservation Process, please contact us.
- By phone: 805-482-1996
- Walk-in: District Office
1605 E. Burnley St
Camarillo, CA 93010
One of our Service Reps will assist you with site availability, pricing and insurance requirements.
NOTE: Any program, class, service, etc being conducted on District property must complete the reservation process and required paperwork prior to receiving approval to operate.